HOW TO RUN SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS 2-DAY COURSE – November 14th -15th
- November 14 – 15, 2018
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 353 (0)45 523959
ETP’s flagship course that teaches ETP’s project management method. This method is known as Structured Project Management or the Ten Steps.
The key differentiator in ETP’s project management Workshops is that attendees use their own projects as case studies. Thus the course is tailored to each individual attending it. Attendees are not just ‘on a course’ for the 2 days. They end up:
- Building a real plan for their project
- Solving real-life problems that apply to them today on their projects
- Doing ‘real work’.
This Workshop is designed for project managers with different skill levels and experience running single or multiple projects.
On completion of this Workshop you will have:
- significantly increased your chances of executing a successful project
- identified any risks to completing your project on time and to budget
- identified the effort and the time required to complete your project
- ensured that all your stakeholders’ expectations are set early
- set in place the structure that will enable you to control and manage your project
- used the time in the Workshop to work on your own project, so you do not ‘lose’ time from your schedule
- developed a ‘Dance Card’ which will enable you to manage your time for the duration of your project
What topics will you cover?
- defining project goals, assumptions and completion criteria
- estimating project size, scheduling and identifying dependencies
- issues facing project managers and team leaders
- resourcing the project
- risk analysis and contingency
- managing stakeholder expectations
- preparation of your project plan
- presentation of your project
- motivating your team
- monitoring and tracking the project